Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Learn from my closest marketing advisor...

James Ray InternationalLearn from my closest marketing advisor...

I sent out a video last week about Brad Antin, one of my closest marketing advisors, and because of the responses you sent in, I asked Brad to reveal some of his most important marketing principles on the phone with me.

And you're invited to listen in for free.

I credit Brad with contributing to the rapid growth of my business, and he can do it for you too. You've really got to listen to this call:

Special Call with World Wealth Summit Guest Brad Antin

Wednesday, August 12th
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific (Replay at 5:00 PM Pacific)
Phone Number: 319-279-1000
Access Code: 999816#

This call is open at no cost to you, and since phone line capacity is limited, please be sure to register to reserve your spot.

To your continued wealth and happiness,

James Arthur Ray
President/CEO
James Ray International, Inc.



James Arthur Ray on TwitterFOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://jamesray.com/twitter


WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT NEEDS TO READ THIS?
Share it with friends, family and associates by simply clicking "Forward" in your email program.

No comments:

Post a Comment